Zum Inhaltsverzeichnis immer wieder zurück kommt man wenn man im Menu links auf "Texte" klickt.

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011

Fun facts to know about Benjamin

People don't come with a user manual and this is quite unpractical. With this text I hope to help to avoid misunderstandings and I hope some people are going to follow me and post hints how to behave towards them!

Don't be afraid but maybe don't ask!

I'm not very good at smalltalk. If I don't chat with you that does not mean that I don't like you.
I am aware of that I'm sometimes very critical and not nice with people. The point is that I don't like to lie when I speak. So if you don't want to hear my opinion: don't ask! On the other hand: I do that to help people improve! If I don't like something at all I will not spend energy on it. So if I tell you that the font on your web-side is ugly that means that I like you.

Invitation

An invitation shall always be an offer. Dancing tango is a gift to each other. There is no such thing like a right to dance with a particular person. I love to give and receive tango. I am willing to dance with almost everyone as long as they manage to let me feel their appreciation for me.
Generally this is a good idea: say hello and chat for two minutes, then go away and let me watch you dance (and give me time to decide wether you interest me), then you can ask to dance! It does not make any sense to be pushy!

For men (leaders) who want to dance with me

I am a happy follower! If the man does not bother me too much I am already going to give him 8 of 10 stars. So if you are willing to pay attention to me don't hesitate to invite me! Especially I appreciate leaders who are dominant, have some sense of music and are not too tall (makes the embrace easier).

For women (followers) who want to dance with me

It seems like some women think that when they dance with me they will be happy. Statistically spoken they are probably right. But it does not happen automatically! It is not the case that I just dance and there comes tango out of it and then everybody is happy. I have to want it. If I'm not motivated it is most likely not going to happen.
It is a good idea to let me know that you want to dance with me. I can't read everybody's mind! But I will want to determine the orchestra and maybe the room and floor.
I don't have this mega-horny-aspect, but I react on the same things like most guys, it is a good plan to wear a nice smile and dress! I especially like followers who are physically fit and aware of their condition and appreciate detailed lead (instead of doing everything themselves). If I invite you that means that I like you. Don't hide yourself! You would hide yourself not only to me but also to you, what a pity and what a waste of time and attention!
One more thing: I love nice shoes! :)

See you soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen